Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Radical Face; Homesick

So this week I'm posting a song from my favorite album of all time: Ghost. I feel like there isn't a single track on this cd that's weak- something that is very rarely accomplished. Radical Face is actually one of many pseudonyms used by Ben Cooper. Fun Fact: He's releasing a new Radical Face cd, The Roots, October 4th. I seriously cannot wait to get my hands on it.


I was listening to this cd in my car when I was moving all my stuff to my new apartment. I actually started crying when it got to the last track on the album, homesick. Hahaha I know, I know, I'm totally a loser, but it IS a really emotional song for me.

I left my home on hollow bones
While you were curled and sleeping
And I wandered far beneath the concrete star
And I slept along the highways

But even though I've been lost all the time
I've got hooks in my sides that you left there
But you're not the same, you died along the way
Now we're ghosts and we're praying for winter

No comments:

Post a Comment