Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Amazing World of Gumball

Okay, so I've never been very interested in cartoon tv shows, but I stumbled upon The Amazing World of Gumball and I think its absolutely hilarious.



The show centers around Gumball, a blue cat, and his brother/best friend Darwin, who is a fish with legs. Gumball's father is super lazy, his mother is a workaholic, and his little sister is incredibly smart. Darwin is my favorite character; the kid who voices him does a great job.

The clip below is from the episode "Pressure". Misami, (the cloud) has told all her girlfriends that she's in a relationship with Darwin . . . . the poor kid has no idea what's going on and she's trying to kiss him haha.





Hahahaha yes, it's still a kids cartoon show, but dang I still think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment